The 16-Port 10/100Mbps Switch, model TE100-S16D, is a reliable Plug-and-Play solution in a compact form factor. Boost network efficiency with a total switching capacity of 3.2Gbps with Full-Duplex mode.
Diagnostic LEDs on the front of the switch help with network troubleshooting. IEEE 802.3x flow control and 4K MAC address entry support provide uninterrupted connectivity. This switch is well suited for networking room, departmental group, and home office applications.
- 16 x 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX Ethernet ports
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3/IEEE 802.3u standards
- 3.2Gbps switching fabric
- Store-and-Forward switching architecture with non-blocking wire-speed performance
- IEEE 802.3x flow control support
- Provides 4k MAC address entries
- 1.25Mbits RAM data buffer
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Compact housing
- Plug & Play installation
- 3 years limited warranty
* Max power savings compared with standard TRENDnet switches