The Mid-Band Coaxial Network Adapter (TPA-311) uses existing coaxial cables to extend a high speed building-wide Triple Play network throughout the home or office. The mid-frequency adapter is designed to support deployment for digital TV, high speed Internet and VoIP single-access subscription service offerings.
Compliant with ITU-T G.9954 and Home Phoneline Networking Alliance (HPNA) 3.1 standards. Robust Quality of Service technology delivers consistent voice and video bandwidth. Functions with complex phone line network topologies and compatible with Microsoft IPTV software. TRENDnet provides full support for client product testing and validation.
- Supports HomePNA 3.1 over coaxial cables
- Supports data transmission rates of up to 256Mbps over distances of up to 1600 meters (5200 feet)
- 1 x HomePNA Coax: F-Type Female coax connector
- 1 x TV Coax: F-Type Female coax connecter
- 2 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet LAN
- 1 x Power port Designed for multimedia on demand (MOD) over existing coaxial cable
- Supports HomePNA 3.1 parameterized QoS
- Designed with universal power rating
- 2-year limited warranty