The 100Base Multi-Mode SC Fiber-to-PCI Adapter (model TE100-PCIFC) provides a reliable high performance connection from a PC or server to a Multi-Mode SC-type fiber connector for distances of up to 2 kilometers (1.2 miles). Full-duplex mode supports data transfer speeds of up to 200Mbps. Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control and 802.1Q VLAN. Optimize power consumption with advanced Configuration Power Management Interface (ACPI 1.0) technology.
- 1 x 100Base-FX SC-type Multi-Mode fiber port
- PCI 2.2 specification compliant
- Incorporates Advanced Configuration Power Management Interface (ACPI 1.0)
- Supports PC99, PC2001 and Net PC hardware system designer guide.
- Separates 2Kbyte FIFO for receiver and transmitter controllers
- Supports 802.3x Full-Duplex flow control and multiple pause frame
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Supports Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98SE, linux and more operating systems
- Intuitive diagnostic utility for windows 98SE/ME/2000/2003 Server *
- 3-years limited warranty
* Vista is currently not supported