The N300 Wireless Home Router w/ USB Port (model TEW-652BRU) delivers high performance wireless n speed, coverage, and security. Share data across your network by connecting USB flash drives, hard drives, or printers directly to the USB share port on the front of the router. Network wired devices to the four Fast Ethernet ports on the back of the router. GREENnet technology reduces power consumption by up to 50%. Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology reduces wireless dead spots. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. The latest in wireless encryption and a secure firewall protect your digital network. WMM® Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. LEDs on the front of the router convey device status.
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11n and IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- 4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN port and 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN port (Internet)
- 1 x USB 2.0 port for file & printer sharing*
- Supports Cable/DSL modems with Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, & L2TP connection types
- High-speed data rates up to 300Mbps using an IEEE 802.11n connection
- 2 fixed external antennas support high speed performance and great coverage with MIMO technology
- Network Address Translation (NAT) firewall
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button for simple network connectivity
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) and Application Level Gateway support for Internet applications such as email, FTP, gaming, remote desktop, Net Meeting, telnet and more
- Provides additional security with Internet Access Control (MAC Address, Domain, and IP Filtering)
- Easy remote management via Web browser
- Wireless security support for WEP, WPA & WPA2
- Indoor coverage up to 100 meters (330ft.)* *
- Outdoor coverage up to 300 meters (980ft.)**
- 3- year limited warranty
*Requires included software utility.
**Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions.