TRENDnet’s N150 Wireless Home Router, model TEW-711BR, provides reliable 150Mbps wireless n speed and coverage to share files, play games, and surf the Internet. Advanced encryption protects your wireless network, Access Control tools help block unwanted Websites and unknown users, and embedded GREENnet technology reduces power consumption by up to 50%.
WMM® Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. LEDs on the front of the router convey device status. Network wired devices to the four Fast Ethernet ports on the back of the router.
- 4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN ports
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX WAN port (Internet)
- High-speed data rates of up to 150Mbps based on IEEE 802.11n*
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- GREENnet technology reduces power consumption by up to 50%
- Compatible with most popular cable/DSL Internet service providers using Dynamic/Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP and L2TP protocols
- One touch wireless connection to wireless clients using the WPS button
- Advanced wireless security of up to WPA2-RADIUS
- Internet Access Control (MAC Address, Domain, and IP Filtering)
- Easy setup via Web browser using Internet Explorer 6.0 or above, Firefox 2.0 or above, Chrome, Opera, Safari
- Firewall features Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Virtual server and Application Level Gateway (ALG) services for special Internet applications
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for auto discovery and support for device configuration of Internet applications
- Dynamic DNS Client for dynamic Internet IP resolution
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) data prioritization
- Indoor range up to 100 meters (330 ft.) depending on the environment
- Outdoor range up to 300 meters (980 ft.) depending on the environment
- 3-year limited warranty
*Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions.