TRENDnet’s N300 Wireless Gigabit Router, model TEW-639GR, offers high performance 300Mbps wireless n networking, Gigabit Ethernet ports, and energy saving GREENwifi technology.
Gigabit Wide Area Network and Local Area Network ports transfer wired data fast. Embedded GREENwifi technology reduces wireless radio power consumption by up to 50%.
Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology eliminates wireless dead spots. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. The latest in wireless encryption and a manual on/off wireless radio switch protect your digital network. WMM® Quality of Service technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. LEDs on the front of the router convey device status. Seamlessly stream HD media, download files, surf, and play games at wireless n Gigabit speed.
- 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN ports
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps WAN port (Internet)
- 1 x external wireless radio on/off switch (turn off your wireless network when away)
- 1 x external Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- One-touch wireless security setup using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button when connecting to a WPS adapter
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) support
- Compatible with most popular cable/DSL Internet service providers using Dynamic/Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP and L2TP
- High-speed wireless data rates up to 300Mbps using an IEEE 802.11n connection
- 3 external antennas provide high-speed performance and expansive wireless coverage
- Advanced Firewall protection with Network Address Translation (NAT) and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Access restriction with Internet Access Control; time scheduling and MAC filtering
- Built-in pre-configured virtual servers and Application Level Gateway services for special Internet applications
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for auto discovery and support for device configuration of Internet applications
- Multiple pass-through sessions for popular VPN applications (IPSec, L2TP and PPTP)
- WMM quality of service support
- Easy setup via Web browser using the latest versions of Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari, and Chrome
- Advanced wireless encryption up to WPA2-RADIUS
- 3- year limited warranty