The 2-Port USB Audio KVM Switch lets you control multimedia PCs with just one keyboard, monitor, mouse, microphone, and a set of speakers. The KVM switch not only allows you to share your monitor, keyboard and mouse but you can also share microphone and speakers. With just a simple press of a button, this KVM switch eliminates the hassle of cable swapping and switching between 2 PCs. With it's Hot-Plug, Auto-Scan and Hot-Key operating features, the TK-209K is the perfect choice for managing 2 PCs. Separate KVM cables are included.
- Control up to 2 computers/servers with one set of console device
- USB keyboard/mouse emulation with 2 sets of detachable KVM cables
- Compliant with Windows and Linux
- High video quality, up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
- Listen to music from one computer while working on the other
- Auto-Scan & LED display for computer monitoring
- Computer selection by face panel push buttons, keyboard hot key commands or Windows-based client switching software*
- User definable hot key (Windows only)
- Plug & Play and hot-pluggable
- USB interface power method
- 2-year limited warranty
*For optimal performance, we recommend using a wired keyboard and mouse. Please go to http://www.trendnet.com/downloads to download the client switching software.