TRENDnet’s 24-Port 10/100Mbps Switch with 2 Gigabit Ports, model TEG-S224, is a reliable unmanaged switch with strong performance characteristics. Connect the 24 10/100Mbps ports to the network core using the 2 high speed Full-Duplex Gigabit ports.
Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 8.8Gbps. The TEG-S224 features an 8K MAC address table, 2.5MB RAM data buffering, and a rackmount kit. Plug and Play this sturdy metal rackmount switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
- 24 x 10/100Mbps Auto-negotiation MDIX Fast Ethernet Ports
- 2 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-negotiation, Auto-MDIX Gigabit Ports
- Full/Half duplex transfer mode for each port (full duplex mode only for Gigabit)
- Store and Forward switching method
- 8.8 Gbps Switching Fabric
- Integrated address Look-Up Engine with 8K absolute MAC address table
- Supports 2.5MB RAM data buffering
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode
- Back pressure flow control for Half Duplex mode
- Extensive Front-Panel Diagnostic LEDs
- Standard 19” Rack-mount design
- 3-year limited warranty