The 2-Port DVI USB KVM Switch Kit with Audio, model TK-214i, allows you to control 2 PC and/or Mac computers with one set of console controls. Manage laptops or desktops that have DVI, USB, and audio ports at the touch of a button with one set of USB keyboard, USB mouse, DVI monitor, microphone, and speakers. No driver installation required, simply plug in the devices to control 2 computers. A convenient toggle switch with a 1.5 m (5 ft.) extension cable can be placed in the most ergonomic location on your workstation.
View crystal clear Digital Video Interface (DVI) resolution at up to 1920 x 1200 pixels. Built in 0.9 m (3 ft.) combination cables include all the necessary USB, DVI, and audio connectors for each respective computer. This KVM switch does not need to be plugged into an outlet—it is powered by the connected computers. Download a Windows and Mac compatible utility to define Hot Keys, manage multiple audio ports, and create Auto Scan intervals.
- Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control two computers
- Audio support for speakers and microphone
- Console-side hardware
- 1 x DVI port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Type A port
- 1 x 3.5mm audio port
- 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
- LED display for easy computer monitoring
- Push button switch with a 1.45 m (4.8 ft.) extension cable
- Computer-side hardware
- 2 sets of 80 cm (2.6 ft.) built-in combination cables with DVI, USB, audio, and microphone ports
- Works with most standard USB mouse and keyboard designs
- Support video quality of up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Supports Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems*
- Hot-Plug feature: add computer or remove the connected computer for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch
- Keyboard status restored when switching between computers.
- Install the included KVM switcher software in order to program Hot-Keys and Auto-Scan intervals
- Plug and Play with no software download required
- No power required, this device is powered by the computer’s USB port
- 2-year limited warranty
* KVM Switcher Software only support Mac 10.4 or higher