The 54Mbps Wireless G Router offers a complete wireless solution that allows you to share files, an Internet connection, or network resource while protecting your network using enhanced security features. Simply plug your workstations and your broadband modem into the Wireless G router, and configure your broadband connection using its built-in Web Interface.
Use the VirtualServer feature to configure any workstation as a Web Server or FTP server easily, allowing users to view files from the Internet. You can also protect your Wireless LAN using64/128-bit WEP encryption or industry standard WPA-PSK with TKIP or AES algorithms. Increase security by enabling MAC, IP, or Protocol Filtering as well as setting Firewall Rules to limit Internet Access or block malicious intruders from accessing your network.
*Note: Coverage and Speed performance might vary depending on the network environment.
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11g and 802.11b devices
- Supports Cable/DSL modems with Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP or L2TP connection types
- DHCP server feature allocates up to253 client IP addresses
- Supports 64/128-bit Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
- Supports 802.1x WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSKfor Advance Security
- Supports MAC Address, Protocol, IP Filters and UPnP (Universal Plug & Play)
- Supports Domain and URL blockings
- Traffic control with Virtual Server, Virtual PC Mapping and DMZ
- Provides additional security with NAT/SPI firewall and attack alert via Emails
- Provides additional security of Enable/Disable SSID, password protection
- Supports Static and Dynamic Routing
- Supports WPS (Wireless Protected Setup) for easy secure connection
- Supports IPSec and PPTP VPN Pass-Through sessions
- Flash Memory for Firmware upgrade, save/restore settings, and Traffic Log
- Easy management via Web browser (HTTP) and Remote Management
- Range for indoor of 30 ~ 50 meters (depending on the environment)
- Range for outdoor of 50 ~ 200meters (depends on the environment)
- 3-year limited warranty