The Micro Bluetooth® USB Adapter (Model TBW-107UB) networks Bluetooth enabled devices such as cell phones, keyboards, and headsets. Slightly larger than the size of a penny, simply plug this micro-device into an available USB port on your laptop or desktop and experience exceptional Bluetooth® connectivity.
Connect as many as 7 Bluetooth® devices at distances of up to 10m (32.8ft). Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) technology transfers your data quickly. Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) minimizes interference from other wireless devices and advanced wireless encryption protects your network.
- Connect Bluetooth-enabled devices such as printers, headsets, audio/video devices and mobile phones
- Compliant with Class II Bluetooth V2.1+ compliant
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support
- Bluetooth IVT software technology
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) support
- Enhanced SCO (eSCO) for crisp and clear voice quality
- Compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
- Communicates wirelessly up to 10 meters (32.8ft.) (depends on environment)
- Trouble free Plug & Play installation
- 2-year limited warranty