The 4-Port USB PS/2 KVM Switch Kit with Audio (TK-423K) provides control of 4 computers/servers with just one set of console controls.
Manage 4 computers that have open VGA and PS/2 or USB ports at the touch of a button with one set of PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse, VGA monitor, microphone and speakers.
No need for additional cabling, all required cables are included. Independent audio/mic and PC port selection provide additional flexibility. LED indicators show connection status and a buzzing sound confirms port switching. With Hot-Plug, Auto-Scan and Hot-Key operating features, this versatile device is the perfect choice for managing 4 computers/servers.
- Manage up to 4 computers/servers with one set of console devices
- All required cabling included
- Cables from the KVM switch to the computers/servers feature VGA and PS/2 connectors
- Supported console connections are as follows: PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse ports, VGA monitor port and speaker/mic port
- Audio and microphone support
- Audio/mic port selection may be independent of keyboard, video and mouse port selection
- Control computer/server selection with front push buttons and keyboard hotkeys
- Supports Universal Host and Open Host Controller Interface (UHCI/OHCI)
- Multiple platforms supported: Windows 7/Vista/2003 Server/ XP/2000/ME/98SE, Mac OS, Linux and more
- Port switching confirmed by LED status indicators and audio tone
- High quality VGA resolution up to 2048 x 1536
- 2-year limited warranty