The Gigabit PoE+ Injector, model TPE-115GI, combines electrical power with a Gigabit network connection to produce a Gigabit Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) signal. Connect this device to a non-PoE Gigabit switch and then run an Ethernet cable for up to 100 meters (328 ft.) to network PoE+ or PoE devices. The integrated power supply reduces installation clutter.
Auto sensing technology delivers 30 Watts to 802.3at PoE+ devices or 15 Watts to 802.3af PoE devices. No need to buy a PoE switch—use an existing open port from a non-PoE switch to save installation and equipment costs when installing TRENDnet PoE access points and IP cameras in remote locations.
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (30 Watt) compliant
- Backwards compatible with IEEE 802.3af PoE (15 Watt) devices
- Automatically supplies a PoE+ (30 Watts) or PoE (15 Watts) connection to the device
- Integrated power supply
- Network devices for distances of up to 100 meters (328 ft.)
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-MDIX Data In port
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE+ Auto-MDIX Data Out port
- Power port with LED indicator
- Easily install a PoE+ or POE device where a power outlet is not available
- Reduce installation and network equipment costs
- Safeguards network devices with short circuit protection
- 3-year limited warranty