TEW-430APB Wireless Access Point is today’s link to Wireless Technology. Compliant with the IEEE Wireless Networking Standard 802.11g, it provides Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) operation for transparent bridging and roaming capabilities for wireless nodes. The TEW-430APB also provides WDS bridging functions, allowing users to connect two or more Access Points together, wirelessly. With this Wireless Access Point and Wireless Network Adapters, users can connect to Ethernet/Fast Ethernet LAN at home or office to access network resources with coverage up to 300 meters.
- Operates as Access Point, AP Client, WDS Wireless Bridging, or Repeater modes
- Provides Security with 64/128-Bit WEP,WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Supports 802.1x Authentication and MAC Address Control for Authorization Access (20 entries)
- Supports Most Operating Systems, such as Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Unix and Mac
- Allow Users to Disable ESSID Broadcast to Increase Wireless Security
- Built-in 10/100Mbps Auto-Sensing Fast Ethernet Port
- Dynamic Data Rate Scaling at 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9 and 6 Mbps for 802.11g
- Dynamic Data Rate Scaling at 11, 5.5, 2 and 1 Mbps for 802.11b
- Allow Auto Fallback Data Rate for Optimized Reliability, Throughput and Transmission Range
- 2dBi Detachable Diversity Antenna. Replace with Optional High-Gain Antenna to Extend the Range/Coverage Area.
- Easy Configuration and Maintenance with Web Browser (HTTP)
- Flash Memory for Firmware Upgrade and Save/Restore Settings
- Distance coverage 50 to100 meters indoor, 100 to 300 meters outdoors depending on the environment
- 3-year limited warranty .