The Powerline 200 AV Wireless Access Point, model TPL-310AP, allows users to create a wireless network from any outlet on their electrical system. Connect one adapter to your network and plug in up to 15* other adapters for high speed network access. Connect adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch Sync button. Advanced AES encryption provides optimum Powerline security, LED displays convey device status for easy troubleshooting, and Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming.
The built in 300Mbps*** wireless n access point offers Access Point, Client, WDS, and Mesh mode functionality. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects wireless clients quickly. Advanced features include 4 SSIDs, different encryption for each SSID, WMM Quality of Service data prioritization, WPA2-RADIUS encryption, MAC Access Control, and Spanning Tree support.
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Ethernet port
- Connect one 200Mbps** Powerline AV Adapter to the Internet and then plug in up to 15* additional Powerline AV adapters for instant building connectivity
- One-touch Sync button networks adapters quickly
- Share data intensive files, play games, download music, and more at faster data transfer rates
- Advanced 128-bit AES encryption to ensure total network security
- Neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks
- Tri-color LED Indicator
- Network signal transmits up to 300 meters (984ft.)
- Auto QoS support through traffic classification and multiple priority queuing
- Optional management utility compatible with Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), and XP (32/64-bit) operating systems
- Integrated high performance wireless n access point
- Based on IEEE 802.11n technology and compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- High-speed data rates of up to 300Mbps*** with IEEE 802.11n
- One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button connects wireless clients quickly
- Supports Access Point or Access Point (AP) Client (wireless adapter) mode
- In Access Point mode: expand a wireless network using Repeater mode (listed as AP Mode Support), Wireless Distribution System (WDS), or Mesh mode (bridging)
- MAC filter feature for added security (AP mode only)
- Wireless security up to WPA/WPA2-RADIUS
- Create a weekly schedule to enable or disable wireless network
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) support
- Broadcast up to 4 SSIDs with different wireless encryption
- Web graphical user interface provides backup, configuration, and firmware management
- Wireless indoor coverage up to 100 m (328 ft.)***
- 3-year limited warranty
* Maximum of 16 adapters (nodes) recommended for streaming video across your network. Additional adapters may decrease performance.
** 200Mbps is the maximum theoretical Powerline data rate. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment.
***Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions.
**** Networked Powerline devices need to be plugged into power outlets that are on the same electrical system.
*****GFCI outlets and AFCI circuit breakers may degrade Powerline network signals.