The 3-Port Powerline 200 AV Adapter uses any electrical outlet to create a secure high speed building-wide network. Connect computers, printers, gaming consoles, televisions, and DVRs to the three Ethernet ports on the bottom of the adapter. Connect one adapter to your network and plug another adapter in to any outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access. Synchronize adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch connect button. Use up to 16* adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling.
LED displays convey device and port status for easy troubleshooting. Advanced AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
- Up to 200 Mbps** building-wide networking over an existing connected electrical system
- 3 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Ethernet Ports
- One-touch Sync button networks adapters quickly
- Connect one Powerline AV Adapter to the Internet and then plug in up to 15* additional Powerline AV adapters for instant building connectivity
- Share data intensive files, play games, download music and more at faster data transfer rates
- Advanced 128-bit AES encryption to ensure total network security
- Power Save mode reduces electrical consumption by 70%
- Neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks
- Tri-color LED Indicator
- Network signal transmits up to 300 meters (984ft.)
- Auto QoS support through traffic classification and multiple priority queuing
- Optional management utility compatible with Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), and XP (32/64-bit) operating systems
- 3-year limited warranty
* Maximum of 16 adapters (nodes) recommended for streaming video across your network. Additional adapters may decrease performance.
** 200Mbps is the maximum theoretical Powerline data rate. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment.
*** Networked Powerline devices need to be plugged into power outlets that are on the same electrical system.
**** GFCI outlets and AFCI circuit breakers may degrade Powerline network signals.