TRENDnet's TE100-P1U is a print server that transforms virtually any stand-alone USB networkable printer into a shared network printer. The TE100-P1U provides Fast Ethernet interface for integrating into existing network. The TE100-P1U is designed for printers equipped with USB 2.0 compliant printer port and it is an ideal network solution to convert conventional USB printer into a shared resource on the network.
*Note: Mac systems are only compatible with Post-Script printers.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 High-Speed Printing
- One RJ-45 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet Port
- Includes LPR Program for Windows 95/98/ME TCP/IP Printing
- Supports IPP Printing for Windows 7/Vista/2003 Server/XP/2000
- Supports second HTTP port for Remote Web Configuration and IPP Printing
- Supports Mac 10.2 “Rendezvous” Zero-Configuration Function
- TCP/IP protocol supports DHCP, IPP, LPR, HTTP
- Includes Windows-Based Administrative Program and Web-Based Configuration
- Built-in Flash Memory for Easy Firmware Upgrade
- 3-year limited warranty