The Powerline 200 AV Adapter with Built-In Outlet, model TPL-304E, uses any electrical outlet to create a secure high speed building-wide network. Connect one adapter to your network and plug another adapter into any electrical outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access.
Never lose an electrical outlet with the built in socket on the front of the adapter. A Noise Filter maintains optimum connection speeds when everyday household appliances such as toasters, washing machines, and coffee makers create electrical background noise.
Connect adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch ‘Sync’ button. Use up to 8 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 70%. Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. Advanced AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
- Connect one 200Mbps* Powerline AV Adapter to the Internet and then plug in up to 7 additional adapters for instant building connectivity
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 1 x Electrical power socket
- Diagnostic LEDs convey Power, Powerline, and Ethernet activity
- Electrical Noise Filter boosts performance
- One-touch connect button networks adapters quickly**
- Power Save mode reduces electrical consumption by 70%
- Advanced encryption (AES) ensure total network security
- Windows based configuration utility for a quick and simple installation
- IPv4 and IPv6 network protocol support
- Supports Wake-On-Link when in Standby mode
- Neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks
- Network signal transmitted up to 300 meters (984 ft.)
- Auto QoS support through traffic classification and multiple priority queuing
- Configuration utility compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP operating systems
- Plug & Play support
- 3-year limited warranty
* 200Mbps is the maximum theoretical data rate. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment.
** Networked Powerline devices need to be plugged into power outlets that are on the same electrical system.
***It is not recommended to use this product on electrical systems that use AFCI circuit breakers or plugged into GFI protected outlets as this may cause performance degradation or loss in connectivity.