The 108Mbps 802.11g MIMO Wireless access point gives your wireless devices the freedom to operate at any location with reduced system interference or dropouts. Add this device to your Ethernet network, and you'll have reliable, high-speed wireless access, which provides wider coverage than standard 802.11b or 802.11g wireless networks. The MIMO Wireless Access Point navigates through possible signal interference, turning your former “dead zones” into hot spots! Fully compatible with your existing 802.11g and 802.11b systems and devices, the MIMO Wireless Access Point is the ideal upgrade for your wireless network.
*Note: Coverage and Speed performance might vary depending on the network environment.
- Wi-Fi Compliant with IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b Standards
- Supports Super G Technology with Data Rate up to 108Mbps (8X Faster) (AP Mode Only)
- Enhance Wireless Coverage up to 800% More Coverage with MIMO Technology
- Supports Access Point and WDS Bridge (up to 6 units) Modes
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP (Hex) Encryption
- Supports WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryptions
- Supports MAC Address Filter (up to 16 entries)
- Wireless Signal On/Off and SSID On/Off Control
- Flash Memory for Firmware Upgrade and Easy Management via Web Browser (HTTP)
- Compliant with Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server, Linux and Mac OS
- Coverage up to 150 meters (500ft.) Indoor (depending on the environment)
- Coverage up to 400 meters (1300ft.) Outdoor (depending on the environment)
- 3-year limited warranty