TRENDnet's TEW-503PI 802.11a/g Wireless PCI adapter is a versatile network that connects your workstation to 802.11a, 802.11b, or 802.11g wireless networks. You can experience blazing download speeds at up to 108Mbps. The TEW-503PI also provides advanced wireless security features such as WPA with TKIP and AES encryption algorithms.
*Note: Coverage and Speed performance might vary depending on the network environment.
- Wi-Fi Compliant with IEEE 802.11a, 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b Standards
- Uses 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz Dual Band Design, which Complies with Worldwide Requirements
- Supports Ad-Hoc (Peer-to-Peer) Mode or Infrastructure (AP-Client) Mode
- Supports Super AG technology Data Rate up to 108Mbps
- Dynamic Data Rate Scaling at 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9 and 6Mbps for 802.11a/g
- Dynamic Data Rate Scaling at 11, 5.5, 2 and 1Mbps for 802.11b
- Maximum Reliability, Throughput and Connectivity with Automatic Data Rate Switching
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP (SP1/SP2)/2003 Server
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA (AES/TKIP) without Performance Degradation
- Supports Wireless Multimedia Enhancements Quality of Server (Qos)
- Low Interference and High Susceptibility Guarantee Reliable Performance
- Range of up to 100 meters indoors, 250 meters outdoors (depends on the environment)
- Simple User Setup & Diagnostics Utilities
- 3-year limited warranty