TRENDnet’s AC1200 Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter, model TEW-805UB, connects a laptop or desktop computer to a revolutionary Wireless AC network. Connect to a Wireless AC network at an amazing 867 Mbps or to a Wireless N network at up to 300 Mbps. A SuperSpeed 5 Gbps USB 3.0 port maintains a high speed connection to your computer.
Quickly connect to a Wireless AC or N network at the touch of a button with the convenience of one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). An LED on the front of the adapter conveys device status. Upgrade your computer’s wireless connection to experience the speed of revolutionary Wireless AC.
Wireless AC: Next generation Wireless AC
Dual Band: Up to 867 Mbps Wireless AC or 300 Mbps Wireless N
Compatible: Connects to standard Wireless N networks
USB 3.0: SuperSpeed 5 Gbps USB 3.0 connection to computer
Coverage: Expanded coverage with MIMO technology
One Touch Connection: Connect to a router at the touch of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11ac and 802.11n standards
- High-speed data rates up to 867 Mbps with 802.11ac technology and 300 Mbps with 802.11n technology
- USB 3.0 connector
- LED indicator
- Backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, and IEEE 802.11a networks
- Compatible with Windows 10 (32/64-bit), 8.1 (32/64-bit), 8 (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), and XP(32/64-bit) operating systems
- One-touch network connection with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Dynamic Data Rate Scaling from 867 Mbps to 1 Mbps
- Supports advanced wireless encryption up to WPA2-RADIUS
- Easy user setup and diagnostic utilities
- Coverage of up to 100 meters indoor (330 feet) and 300 meters outdoor (980 feet)*
- 3-year limited warranty
* Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions.