TRENDnet’s N450 Wireless Access Point, model TEW-690AP, supports Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), and Repeater mode functionality. Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology with three spatial streams per antenna, generates a maximum theoretical wireless throughput of 450Mbps and exceptional wireless coverage.
A Gigabit Ethernet port maintains high performance wired connections. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) integrates other WPS supported devices at the touch of a button. Advanced features include 4 SSIDs per wireless band, different encryption for each SSID, WMM Quality of Service data prioritization, WPA2-RADIUS encryption, and a convenient on/off power switch.
- High performance 450Mbps wireless n access point
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX Gigabit LAN port
- 1 x WPS button
- 1 x Reset button
- On/off power switch (EU Version)
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11n standard
- Backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11g/b devices
- Features Wireless Distribution System (WDS) and Repeater modes for wireless network expansion
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, and WPA/WPA2-RADIUS wireless security
- Mac filter feature for added security
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) data prioritization
- Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology
- Define up to 3 additional SSIDs
- One touch wireless connection using the WPS button
- Maximum reliability, throughput, and connectivity with automatic data rate switching
- Easy user setup wizard and intuitive Web browser configuration
- Coverage of up to 100 meters indoor (328ft.) and 300 meters outdoor (948ft.) *
- 3-year limited warranty
*Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions.