TRENDnet TE100-P2U1P is a Fast Ethernet print server that transforms virtually all stand-alone USB or Parallel printer into a shared network printer. The TE100-P2U1P is compatible with 10Mbps or 100Mbps Ethernet network and it has two USB 1.1 and one Parallel printer port. The TE100-P2U1P is an ideal network solution that transforms conventional USB or Parallel printer into a shared resource on the network. Network professionals can easily manage the print server using Web Browser or Windows based setup wizard and utilize the TE100-P2U1P to promote productivity in a workgroup environment with low equipment cost.
*Mac users are required to use a PC to configure the print server.
- One 10/100Mbps Auto-Sense and Auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet RJ-45 port
- Two USB 1.1 type A female printer ports
- One female DB-25 (25-pin) parallel printer port
- Supports TCP/IP, IPX, NetBEUI, AppleTalk, and LPR
- DHCP client
- Designed for Windows 95/98/NT4.0/Me/2000/XP, NetWare (Bindery/NDS), Mac OS 8.1 and above, Linux and Unix
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP)
- 512 Kb flash memory and 2MB system memory
- Bi-Directional Communication
- Easy configuration via windows-based administrative program, web browser or Telnet
- Compatible with SNMP management software and HP Web JetAdmin
- Upgradeable Firmware
- 5-year limited warranty
**Mac systems are only compatible with Post-Script printers.