TRENDnet's TEW-443PI 108Mbps Wireless PCI Adapter cuts the wires to your desktop and provides 108Mbps speed to handle bandwidth-intensive applications. It complies with the IEEE 802.11g standard, making it backward compatible with 802.11b networks for assured compatibility. Advanced 128-bit WEP encryption is supported to provide secure access for your data. Cut the wires and move your desktop where you need it with TRENDnet’s 802.11g wireless PCI Adapter.
*Note: Coverage and Speed performance might vary depending on the network environment.
- Wi-Fi Compliant with IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b Standards
- Uses 2.4 GHz Frequency Band, which Complies with Worldwide Requirements
- Supports Ad-Hoc (Peer-to-Peer) Mode or Infrastructure (AP-Client) Mode
- Supports Super G™ technology Data Rate up to 108Mbps
- Dynamic Data Rate Scaling at 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9 and 6Mbps for 802.11g
- Dynamic Data Rate Scaling at 11, 5.5, 2 and 1Mbps for 802.11b
- Maximum Reliability, Throughput and Connectivity with Automatic Data Rate Switching
- Compatible with Windows 98(SE)/ME/2000/XP (SP1/SP2)/2003 (WZC) Server
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP and WPA-PSK
- Detachable 2dBi Dipole Antenna with Reverse SMA Connector
- Low Interference and High Susceptibility Guarantee Reliable Performance
- Range of 35~100 meters indoor, 100~300 meters outdoor (depends on the environment)
- Simple User Setup & Diagnostics Utilities
- 3-year limited warranty