The TRENDnet EL-HS800 provides the perfect solution to transform regular PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) cameras into outdoor surveillance systems. Made from steel and designed for high level of protection (IP66), the EL-HS800 completely shields cameras from dust, water and snow. It also comes complete with an adjustable fully-cable-managed mounting bracket, protecting camera wiring from the weather.
- Weather resistant IP66 protection certified
- Protects PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) camera from dust, rain, and snow.
- Build-in power supply, blower and heater to keep the front window clear of moisture and frost.
- Holds most indoor PTZ camera non-weatherproof cameras to outdoor use.
- Automatic Thermostatic control: heater “On” under 5°C (41°F) “OFF” over 10°C(50°F), Fan “On” over 45°C(113°F)”OFF under 30°C(86°F)
- Heavy duty Gooseneck and Straight tube pendent brackets for easy wall or ceiling mounting
- Cables are routed inside the mounting bracket
- 2-year limited warranty