The compact 8-Port 10/100Mbps GREENnet Switch (model TE100-S80g) provides improved bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliability, all while reducing power consumption by up to 40%*. GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power voltage as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings. Embedded GREENnet technology works right out of the box with no management required.
Boost your office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 1.6Gbps with Full-Duplex Mode. Plug and Play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
- 8 x 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX Ethernet Ports
- GREENnet technology reduces power consumption when:
Compliant with IEEE 802.3/IEEE 802.3u standards 1.6Gbps switching fabric Store-and-Forward switching architecture with non-blocking wire-speed performance IEEE 802.3x flow control support Provides 1k MAC address entries Compliant with Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating Systems Sturdy metal housing Diagnostic LEDs Plug & Play installation Limited lifetime warranty
- Ethernet port is not in use
- Connected device is turned off
- Connected device is in power-saving mode
- Based on Ethernet cable length