TRENDnet's compact N900 Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter, model TEW-684UB, connects a laptop or desktop computer to an ultra-high performance 450Mbps dual band wireless network. Quickly connect to a 450Mbps 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless network at the touch of a button with the convenience of one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Seamlessly stream HD video over the less congested 5GHz band.
Place the adapter in the most ergonomic location with the included USB extension cable. Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology with three spatial streams per antenna generates a maximum theoretical wireless throughput of 450Mbps. WMM® Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. LEDs on the front of the adapter convey device status. Upgrade your computer's wireless connection to experience the speed of a 450Mbps network.
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a standards
- One-touch wireless connection with external Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology
- Maximum reliability, throughput, and connectivity with automatic data rate switching
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) data prioritization
- Easy user setup and intuitive diagnostic utility
- Coverage of up to 100 meters indoor (330 feet) and 300 meters outdoor (980 feet) *
- 3-year limited warranty
*Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions.