TRENDnet’s 1-Port Multi-Function USB Print Server, model TE100-MFP1, transforms most stand-alone multi-function and standard USB printers into a shared network resource. Install your multifunction printer in the most ergonomic location and then connect the compact TE100-MFP1 to a wired network.
An intuitive utility supports Windows and Mac operating systems and provides a seamless user experience. Scan, fax, and print functionality from any networked workstation. This compact device fits into the smallest spaces.
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet port
- 1 x USB 2.0 high speed port
- Backwards Compatible with USB 1.1 Devices
- Control Center utility supports Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP(32/64-bit) and Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7 operating systems
- Supports most All-In-One multi-function printers and regular USB printers
- Share multi-function printers and regular USB printers over the network
- Control Center utility includes built in scan feature*
- Supports NetUSB technology*
- Share USB peripheral devices over the network including; digital cameras, web cams, speakers, iPods™, flash drives, external hard drives, printers, and memory card readers*
- Universal Plug & Play (UPnP) installation
- Diagnostic LEDs
- 3-year limited warranty
* Control Center utility installation required for each computer in order to access the print server