The Micro Bluetooth USB Adapter (Model TBW-106UB) networks Bluetooth enabled devices such as cell phones, keyboards and headsets. The size of a penny, simply plug this micro-device into an available USB port on your laptop or desktop and experience exceptional Bluetooth connectivity.
Connect as many as 7 Bluetooth devices at distances of up to 100m (328ft). Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) technology transfers your data quickly. Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) minimizes interference from other wireless technologies. This compact device also provides secure encrypted data communication.
- Connect Bluetooth-enabled devices such as printers, headsets, audio/video devices and mobile phones
- Compliant with Class I Bluetooth v2.0 and v2.1 specifications
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support
- Bluetooth IVT software technology
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) support
- Enhanced SCO (ESCO) for crisp and clear voice quality
- Compatible with Windows Vista/98SE/ME/2000/XP and Media Center Edition operating systems
- Communicates wirelessly up to 100 meters (328ft.) (depends on environment)
- Trouble free Plug & Play installation
- 2-year limited warranty