The Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter, model TPL-308E, uses an electrical outlet to create a secure high speed network. Two adapters are needed to start a network. Connect one adapter to your router and plug another adapter into an outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access. The compact form factor saves space around crowded electrical outlets. This adapter automatically connects to other TRENDnet Powerline AV adapters with no installation required —TRENDnet recommends pressing the ‘Sync’ button to automatically change default encryption keys.
Use up to 4 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 70%. Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. LED displays convey device status for easy troubleshooting. Advanced 128-bit AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
- 200 Mbps networking over an existing electrical system
- Compliant with IEEE 1901 and HomePlug® AV standards
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps Auto-MDIX Ethernet port
- Compact form factor saves space
- Adapters automatically connect using an encrypted Powerline signal
- One-touch Sync button changes encryption keys
- Three LED indicators:
- Power (on / off)
- Powerline Connection: green (best), amber (better), red (good), off (no connection)
- Ethernet Connection: solid (connection), blinking (transfer activity), off (no connection)
- Connect one 200 Mbps** Powerline AV Adapter to the internet and then plug in up to 3* additional 200 Mbps** Powerline AV adapters for instant connectivity
- Share data intensive files, play games, download music, and more at fast data transfer rates
- Advanced 128-bit AES encryption to ensure total network security
- Supports IPv6 pass through
- Supports up to 4** IGMP based IPTV streams
- Power Save mode reduces electrical consumption by up to 70%
- Neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks
- Network signal transmits up to 300 meters (984 ft.)
- Auto QoS supports traffic classification and multiple priority queuing
- Optional management utility compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), and XP (32/64-bit) operating systems
- 3-year limited warranty
* Maximum of 4 adapters (nodes) recommended for streaming video across your network.
** 200 Mbps is the maximum theoretical Powerline data rate. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment.
*** Networked Powerline devices need to be plugged into power outlets that are on the same electrical system.
**** GFCI outlets and AFCI circuit breakers may degrade Powerline network signals.