The 200Mbps Compact Powerline AV Adapter, model TPL-306E, uses any electrical outlet to create a secure high speed building-wide network. Connect one adapter to your existing network and plug another adapter in to any outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access throughout your home.
The compact form factor offers more space around electrical outlets for other devices. Adapters connect automatically with no installation required. For added security, TRENDnet recommends using the one-touch connect button to change the default network key.
Use up to 6 adapters to network devices in different rooms without the need for new cabling. Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 80%. LED displays convey device status for easy power management and troubleshooting. Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. Advanced AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
- 200Mbps building-wide networking over an existing connected electrical system
- Compliant with the HomePlug® AV and IEEE 1901 standard
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Ethernet Port
- Compact form factor saves space
- One-touch Sync button to change the default encryption key
- Connect one 200Mbps** Powerline AV Adapter to the Internet and then plug in up to 5* additional Powerline AV adapters for instant building connectivity
- Share data intensive files, play games, download music, and more at faster data transfer rates
- Advanced 128-bit AES encryption to ensure total network security
- Power Save mode reduces electrical consumption by 80%
- Neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks
- Three LED indicators: Power (on/off), Powerline Connection (green (best), amber (better), red (good), off(no connection)), Ethernet Connection (solid (connection), blinking (transfer activity), off (no connection))
- Network signal transmits up to 300 meters (984 ft.)
- Auto QoS support through traffic classification and multiple priority queuing
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Optional management utility compatible with Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), and XP (32/64-bit) operating systems
- 3-year limited warranty
* Maximum of 6 adapters (nodes) for streaming video across your network.
** 200Mbps is the maximum theoretical Powerline data rate. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment.
*** Networked Powerline devices need to be plugged into power outlets that are on the same electrical system.
**** GFCI outlets and AFCI circuit breakers may degrade Powerline network signals.