TRENDnet’s 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter with Bonus Outlet, model TPL-307E, uses any electrical outlet to create a secure HD building-wide network. Two adapters are needed to start your network—connect one adapter to your network and plug another adapter into any electrical outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access.
Never lose an electrical outlet with the built in outlet on the front of the adapter. The compact housing does not block adjacent electrical outlets. A noise filter maintains optimum connection speeds when household devices create electrical background noise.
This adapter will automatically connect to other TRENDnet Powerline AV adapters with no installation required —TRENDnet recommends pressing the ‘Sync’ button to automatically change default encryption keys. Use up to 6 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 80%. Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. Advanced AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
- Compliant with IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV standards
- High speed building-wide networking over an existing electrical system
- 1 x 10/100 Auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet port
- 1 x electrical power socket
- One-touch Sync button to change the default encryption key
- Three LED indicators: Power (on/off), Powerline Connection (green (best), amber (better), red (good), off(no connection)), Ethernet Connection (solid (connection), blinking (transfer activity), off (no connection)
- Advanced electrical noise filter boosts performance
- Connect one 200Mbps** Powerline AV Adapter to the Internet and then plug in up to 5* additional 200Mbps** Powerline AV adapters for instant building-wide connectivity
- Share data intensive files, play games, download music, and more at fast data transfer rates
- Advanced 128-bit AES encryption to ensure total network security
- Power Saving mode reduces electrical consumption by 80%
- Neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks
- Network signal transmits up to 300 meters (984 ft.)
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Optional management utility compatible with Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), and XP (32/64-bit) operating systems
- 3-year limited warranty
* Maximum of 6 adapters (nodes) for streaming video across your network.
** 200Mbps is the maximum theoretical Powerline data rate. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment.
*** Networked Powerline devices need to be plugged into power outlets that are on the same electrical system.
**** GFCI outlets and AFCI circuit breakers may degrade Powerline network signals.