The ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router, model TDM-C500, provides a modem for Internet access and a high speed router to allow multiple connections to the internet.
It supports all Internet service providers with ADSL 2, ADSL 2+, Annex A, Annex L, or Annex M networks. Installation is a breeze with a step-by-step setup wizard; status LEDs convey devices status; and a convenient on/off power button protects hardware when powering down.
Protect your data with a dual NAT and SPI firewall. Manage access to the Internet with IP port and MAC address filtering and URL and domain name blocking controls. Additional features include a browser-based management interface, SNMP v1 and v2 support, QoS data prioritization, DMZ controls, Port Forwarding, and Dynamic DNS support.
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX RJ-45 port
- 1 x RJ-11 port
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type B-port (male) for alternate Ethernet connection
- On / off power button
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Modem features:
- Compliant with ADSL, ADSL2, and ADSL2+ (Annex A, L, and M) standards
- Up to 24Mbps downstream and 1.2Mbps upstream Annex M is up to 3Mbps upstream
- Compliant with PPPoE, PPPoA, and IPoA connection types
- Router features:
- Supports up to 8 PVCs
- Compliant with SNMP v1 and v2c standards and Supports IGMP v1 and v2, port forwarding, and DMZ controls
- Supports RIP, Static routing, and Dynamic DNS service
- Advanced Firewall protection with Network Address Translation (NAT) and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Internet Access Control (MAC Address, Domain, URL, and IP Filtering) support
- Supports IP Quality of Service (QoS)
- Easy configuration and remote management with a Web browser (HTTP), and CLI
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) and Application Level Gateway support for Internet applications such as email, FTP, gaming, remote desktop, Net Meeting, telnet and more
- 3-year limited warranty