10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet PCI Adapter
TE100-PCIWplus (Version 1.0)
DISCONTINUED PRODUCTThe TE100-PCIWplus (Version 1.0) has been discontinued. For a list of discontinued products, click here.
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3µ 100Base-TX
- Data Bus Width:
- 32-bit bus mastering PCI
- Data Transfer Rate:
- 10/100Mbps (20/200Mbps in full-duplex mode)
- 1 RJ-45 (10Mbps or 100Mbps speed)
- Diagnostic LED’s:
- LNK (Green) Green light will light when a good link is established
- 100 (Green) LED will light when a good 100Mbps connection is established.
- Green LED will be unlit when a good 10Mbps connection is detected.
- Network Drivers:
- Novell ODI, NDIS, SCO UNIX , MS LAN Manager , Windows NT/95/98, Windows for Workgroups and Packet Driver
- Operating: 0° to 50° C ( 32° -122° F)
- Storage: -20° to 80° C ( -4° to 176° F)
- Operating: 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
- Storage: 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
- FCC Class B, CE