The Gigabit Fiber PCI Express Adapter is a high performance fiber network adapter that supports advanced management and power saving functionality and connects Multi-Mode fiber devices at distances of up to 550m (1804ft). Full-Duplex technology generates data rates of up to 2Gbps over a motherboard’s high-speed PCI Express Bus architecture. Jumbo Frame support further optimizes throughput performance.
Supports SNMP v1, Pre-Boot Execution Environment (PXE) 2.1 and Remote Program Load (RPL). Optimize network performance with VLAN tagging and Layer 2 Priority Tagging. Optimizes power consumption with advanced Configuration Power Management Interface 2.0 (ACPI) technology.
- 1 x 1000Base-SX SC-type Multi-Mode fiber port
- PCI Express 1.0a compliant
- Incorporates Advanced Configuration Power Management Interface (ACPI) 2.0
- TCP segmentation / large send offload
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 priority tagging
- IEEE 802.3x full-duplex Flow Control
- Microsoft NDIS5 (IP, TCP, UDP) checksum offload
- SNMP v1 supported
- Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) 2.1 and Remote Program Load (RPL)
- Jumbo Frames up to 7K
- Intuitive cable diagnostic utility
- 3-year limited warranty