Well Known Ports
1) Open your web browser and type the IP address of the TW100-BRV204/304
in the address bar. The default IP address is 192.168.0.1. At the login,
enter your username (blank) and password (blank).
2) Click Security then
Firewall Rules on the left hand side.
3) Select WAN=>LAN in the drop down
menu in the View Rules for category.
4) Click Add.
5) Give the rule a name. Enter in the IP address of the computer you want
the port forwarded to. Select the service that you want forwarded. Select
Forward in the action menu then click Save.
Note: For a custom service you must add the service first.
1) Click Security then Services on the left hand side.
2) Enter in a Name, Type, Start and
Finish ports then click Add.