How do I configure the TW100-BRV204/304 for a Cable connection using a Static IP Address?
1) Open your web browser and type the IP address of the TW100-BRV204/304 in the
address bar. The default IP address is 192.168.0.1. At the login, enter your
username (blank) and password (blank).
2) Click on Internet then WAN Port on
the left hand side.
3) Choose None (Direct Connection) in the Login Method field in the Login
4) If your ISP has registered the MAC Address of your computer that
you are managing the Router from click on Copy From PC under the WAN PORT
MAC Address field. This will copy your computers MAC Address to the Router.
If you are not managing the computer from the computer with the registered
MAC Address make sure you enter the registered MAC Address manually.
Specified IP Address (Static IP Address) in the IP Address section.
in the IP Address, Network Mask, Gateway and DNS server address that your
ISP (Internet Service Provider) has assigned to you.
7) Click Save.
Note: After you save the settings you may need to power cycle the modem
1) Disconnect the power cycle from the modem and Router.
approximately 15 seconds.
3) Reconnect the modem first and wait for it to
4) After the modem has booted up reconnect the Router.